51st International HVAC&R Congress and Exhibition
51st International HVAC&R Congress and Exhibition is to be held in Sava Center, Belgrade, on December 2–4, 2020.
Congress and Exhibition themes are methods, technologies, standards and software for integral design, building comissioning, testing, monitoring and smart usage of energy efficient and resilient healthy new buildings and renewable energy sources integrated in energy rehabilitation of existing urban built environment in order to obtain sustainable, safe, green urban systems adaptable to climate changes resilient not only to weather ecosystems and geological disturbances, but to exposure to riscs of therorism, political instabilities, migrations and immigrations.
- Abstract should be submitted to the Organizer’s e-mail address office(a)smeits.rs by June 20, 2020.
- Abstract acceptance notification: July 15, 2020.
- Paper submission: July 31, 2020.
- Confirmation on paper acceptance or required revision: August 20, 2020.
- Confirmation that a paper is included in the programme: August 31, 2020.
- PP presentation submission: 15th November 2020.
See you in December!
The Serbian HVAC&R Society is ready for the 51st International HVAC&R Congress and Exhibition.
- First abstracts are submitted.
- Sava Center is waiting for us on December 2–4.
- Material for booths is ready.
- Exhibition participants are signing this year’s contracts.
The health situation in country and abroad is carefully monitored. If necessary, part of the Congress may be organized on-line, booth shall be equipped with plexiglass barriers, personal hygiene aids and disinfectants shall be everywhere, with constant people count tracking, and more…